friction screw press for sale friction forging
EP series CNC( computer numeric control) electric screw press is a kind of high automatic , energying saving and environmental protection forging equipment with high technical adaptability. It can be used both in Hot forging and precise forging and trimming.
EP series CNC( computer numeric control) electric screw press is a kind of high automatic , energying saving and environmental protection forging equipment with high technical adaptability. It can be used both in Hot forging and precise forging and trimming. Applied in stainless steel double bottom pot prssing and precise forging of titanium alloy vanes and other vanes. Patent
No.: ZL 200720024996.5
The machine has following advantages:
1．Simple struture , short transmissoin chain belt, less frequent maintence, Easy operation.
2. BLDC motor, instant start and instant stop. The motor rotate when the press is forging the workpiece,and will stop rotating instantly after forging.It's high efficiency.
3.low noise of main motor.
4. left and right working window, convient to transfer the workpieces.
5. high precision of ram orientatation, mini clearance of guide strips, strong capability for anti declination, suitable for multiple-die forging. 6. intellectualized detecting system
7. pre-set blowing force precisely, adjust energy and blowing force according the requiments of workpieces, prolong the working life of the molds.
8. photoelectricity protection system to protect the machine.
|Max blowing speed||m/s||0.7||0.7||0.65||0.65||0.65|
|Times of ram stroke||min-1||25||20||16||12||11|
|Distance between guide strip||mm||640||707||810||940||1250|
|Main motor power||KW||55||75||110||2x110||2x160|
|Height above the ground||mm||4327||5780||6200||6080||7200|
Introduction of friction screw press sale
Friction screw press It uses the contact drive of the flywheel and the friction disc and works with the principle of relative movement of the screw and nut. Due to its great versatility in use, and its advantages of simple structure, installation, operation and auxiliary equipment, and low cost, it is used in stamping, forging and forging workshops in industries such as machinery manufacturing, automobiles, tractors and aviation. They are widely used and can also be stamped. Friction presses are building materials machinery and are widely used in the dry-press molding production of ceramic tiles, terracotta tiles, and refractory products. Since its birth, friction screw presses have played an important role in industrial development. However, due to its large energy loss in the process of kinetic energy transmission, large parts vulnerability, low work efficiency, and labor intensity of workers, it is far from meeting the industrial production needs of the new era. In 1999, China had already included it in the "Catalog of Outdated Production Capacity, Processes, and Products". At this stage in individual industry sectors, especially the refractory industry, there is a tendency to completely eliminate frictional presses.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this friction screw press for sale friction forging.